[3830] MnQP K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 4 11:37:16 EST 2007

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:
   80:     10        0
   40:     55        1
   20:      2        0
-------------------------
Total:     67        1  Mults = 37  Total Score = 4,995

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Nice start to the 2007 QSO Party season.  It always amazes me that MN does that,
in February.  Maybe it's just quicker to drive across a frozen lake to the next
county than to take a road?

FB job by the mobiles. Does anyone in MN operate phone?  I checked 40 SSB a
number of times, and only ever heard one guy, 8 minutes before the end.

I hope some of the mobiles will head over to Michigan when the Mad River Radio
Club hosts the Michigan QSO Party on April 21.  I'll be there, see you all
then!

73  -  Jim  K8MR