[3830] DeQP W0BH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 5 11:28:29 EST 2007

                    Delaware QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0      0         0
   80:   0      0         0
   40:   1      0         0
   20:   0      3         0
   15:   0      0         0
   10:   0      0         0
---------------------------------
Total:   1      3         0  Total Score = 10

Ran across a few DE stations (all LOUD here in KS) on both Saturday and Sunday,
but didn't quite complete the county sweep! On Sunday afternoon, I tried CQing
your direction a few hours with no DE answers, but I did run into K3VED in PA
who heard me calling DE. Clem needed DE as his last state for WAS, so I pointed
him your direction by giving him two of your frequencies. Hope he found you,
maybe on 40 or 80 later in the evening.

The summary above doesn't give any way to show mults, but I worked both New
Castle and Sussex counties: ( 1x2 + 3x1 ) x 2 mults = 10. Did I calculate that
right?

Hope to hear even more of you next year and complete my Sweep!

73, Bob, w0bh