[3830] CQ160 CW 9H6A(9H1XT) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 7 01:13:24 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 9H6A
Operator(s): 9H1XT
Station: 9H6A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Xghajra
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 983  State/Prov = 15  Countries = 65  Total Score = 416,400

Very lucky to be able to submit a log this time as it has survived a computer
crash, where I had to continue on a lap.
Constructing the log into one whole is totally due to the expertise of my dear
friend Mans 9h1gb who recovered the hard disk and N1MM logger, a rally resilent
software which not only survived the punishment I inflicked, but pieced together
a wholesome sane log from the pieces I had.
I think my operating is improving, of course still a long way to go..but this
time I did not have any major crises.
Very sorry I mised NA early morning openings....this would have gived the log a
more respectable shape......but I had to rig up another computer Ad Hoc at that
time...
Hope to be here again next year.

John 9h1XT   for  9H6A