[3830] NS Thursday Night W9RE

Mike Wetzel mjwetzel at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 11:39:37 EST 2007

W9RE   SO2R  KW  30 Min.

BAND    Q       M
80             18
40             24
20             0

TOT            42      17

SCORE   714

You can get rusty fast without practice!

Had a weird thing happen to me last night.  With 1 minute to go before the
start I found I didn’t have left/both/right audio but on both and it was
mixed audio (both in both ears).  So I grabbed another pair of headphones
and all was fine until 1 minute left in the practice and the same thing
happened again!  It turned out to be a weird connection under my table right
where I plug my headphones in!

Nice activity, I didn’t even check 20 but will tonight.