[3830] NA Sprint CW N8XX LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 11 15:15:11 EST 2007

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MICHIGAN

   80:  21        1
   40:   6        1
   20:
---------------------
Total:  27     Mults = 19  Total Score = 513

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Why did it appear that the only signals on 40 metres were in California?  I gave
up on 40 after a short while because there didn't seem to be anything else to
work.

Several folks didn't seem to listen even for a second or two on the contact
frequency.  Many folks just hit a couple dit's to acknowledge they received my
info.  If I didn't hear those dits, or had another doubt about whether they
received my info and they didn't respond I just cancelled the info in my log.

Of course, using an antenna which seemed to be working more like a dummy load
didn't help much either.  :)