[3830] NA Sprint CW WA7LT(KL9A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 11 18:34:02 EST 2007

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: WA7LT
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: WA7LT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Spokane, WA

---------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Brutal.  20m Tanked at 0050z... absolutely DEAD.  So much for milking Q's with
the big antennas on 20!

Just not loud enough on 40 and 80 to be competitive.  It was fine while fresh
meat, but after that, could not milk the Q's, or even get the smaller guys to
hear me.  Lots of people CQ'd in my face on those bands.  But it'll be great
when LaMar's station is at 100%!

Long story short, had to go with just 1 radio.  2 band changes.

Only mult heard and not worked was K0IO in IA.  Can't we get someone on from
Idaho?

Still lots of fun, even with the poor condx!

Big thanks to LaMar for use of the station!

-Chris KL9A