[3830] NA Sprint CW KO7AA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 11 19:13:06 EST 2007

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ

---------------------

Team: Arizona Sprint Society

Comments:

I didn't have enough time to learn/set up N1MM logger for the special
Sprint format and it proved to be very frustrating!!

40M was so packed! I checked more than once to see if I had mistakenly
turned on the wide SSB filters. The QRM made any SO2R very frustrating
for this op, and I went out to dinner w/XYL after just 2 hours of "fun".

Congrats to the rest of the AZ Sprint Society for the better scores...

73, Bill KO7AA in Tucson