[3830] RTTY WPX ZL4BR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 11 20:27:11 EST 2007

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ZL4BR
Operator(s): ZL4BR
Station: ZL4BR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   80:    4    20
   40:  258  1510
   20:   84   247
   15:  207   610
   10:    3     9
-----------------
Total:  556  2396  Prefixes = 300  Total Score = 718,800

Once again 40m was by far the best band. Extremely poor conditions to North
America on HF bands. Just one, yes just one, US station worked on 20m ! Reckon
I'll go 40m single-band next year. Did some rough calculation which show that
had I gone single-band this year, probably would have made less contacts but
score would have been better than all-band score.

A Gripe. Cannot recall ever having to ask for so many exchange repeats, do not
really understand why so many many people only send 599 001 001, or even just
599 001, instead of the much prefered 599 001 001 001, and then when asked for
a repeat because I am obviously having trouble copying, (remember I am
12,000-18,000 km away from most everyone else), just send 599 001 001 again
instead of 001 001 001 001 001 001 etc

Thanks for the contacts.
73, Frank