[3830] RTTY WPX AE6RF SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 11 22:29:53 EST 2007

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AE6RF
Operator(s): AE6RF
Station: AE6RF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Boulder Creek,CA

   80:   35   78
   40:   59  174
   20:   92  128
   15:   22   28
   10:
-----------------
Total:  208  408  Prefixes = 107  Total Score = 43,656

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Rig : Icom IC-756ProII, Microkeyer, N1MM, MMTTY and Hal DXP-38
Antennas : G5RV Jr, 80m EFHW, 15m dipole

This was the first time with the second demod. *Most* of the time MMTTY did
better, but the DXP-38 was the only decode for many of my DX contacts. VERY
glad to have it for this contest.  Chuckle. Most people knock off when their
rates drop below one Q every four minutes. I *averaged* one Q every six
minutes. Nothing wrong with my "patience" skills!!!

My biggest thrill was still being awake for 40m to open up and actually racking
some points that way... Made for a long, but fun evening/morning.