[3830] RTTY WPX K6MM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 11 22:45:04 EST 2007

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA

   80:  103   228
   40:  143   376
   20:  316   544
   15:   85   132
   10:
-----------------
Total:  647  1280  Prefixes = 280  Total Score = 358,400

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first RTTY Contest ever.  Only could operate 23 hours, but I had a
blast.  With the great participation worldwide, it was a real audio-visual
feast.  Used a new microHam DigiKeyer, about 250 watts (FT-1000MP Mark V +
AL-811H), and N1MM Logger with MMTTY software.  Everything hummed along nicely.
 Based on this contest alone, I'm a real DC:  Digital Convert.  Thanks for all
the QSOs, and expect my QSL card for some new awards.  73, John, K6MM.