[3830] RTTY WPX N4ZZ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 13 19:43:43 EST 2007

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN

   80:  216   500
   40:  319   912
   20:  501  1106
-----------------
Total: 1057  2555  Prefixes = 425  Total Score = 1,085,875

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Computer crash took me out friday after making a good run.  Took me most of
Saturday to get things going again.  Learned how to reinstall the operating
system and updates to windows.  Got going again on Sunday and condx were
excellent.  Thanks cq for sponsoring the wpx rtty contest. Lots of new calls
were logged.  Thanks for all the repeats had bad line noisy at times. 73 Don
n4zz