[3830] RTTY WPX NF3/NH7C(@WX3B) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 15 17:11:38 EST 2007

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NF3/NH7C
Operator(s): NH7C
Station: WX3B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Maryland

   80:  139   360
   40:  320  1112
   20:  627  1615
   15:   60   151
   10:    6    13
-----------------
Total: 1152  3251  Prefixes = 533  Total Score = 1,732,783

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thank you to Jim, WX3B, for the use of his station for this contest. Jim put his
normally Multi/Multi station into Single Op/All Bands configuration for this
contest.

There were great activity levels and friendly operators.  I really appreciate
the operators who stood by while I worked the weak stations.

Thank you for all of the confirmations via LOTW. I finished up RTTY WAS (all
LOTW QSLs)and made a dent in my 5 Band Worked All States “Needed List” from
here in Maryland.

73 de Sid NH7C