[3830] ARRLDX CW N5KDA SOSB/15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 18 21:04:46 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N5KDA
Operator(s): N5KDA
Station: N5KDA

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: MS

   15:  87     38
Total:  87     38  Total Score = 9,918

This was my first time to run this contest and my CW was a little rusty. I do
wish some operators didn't think they need to run 35 WPM+. It was frustrating
to have to listen to a call many times to decode it. Also, it would help is
stations would send their call more than once every two minutes or so. This
operating tactic may have cost some stations a multiplier because I passed over
some. Over all it was fun even though I had to miss the second EU opening and
didn't make many QSO's.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/n/5/n5kda/ham.html