[3830] ARRLDX CW CT6A(CT1ILT) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 19 08:11:44 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CT6A
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CT1ILT/CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OAZ

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2110   233  Total Score = 1,474,890

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

My first plan was to make this contest very serious with SO2R and everything and
after checking cndx the hole week I eneded up in SO1R and operating just 18
hours.

Conditions during the week were not that good but during the contest they were
just great!

I didnt operate the first night, so I started the contest at 1050 on saturday
morning, huge pile-ups which made my best run 176 qsos/hr.

The 15m score was just made 1st day, no operation on sunday afternoon...

I checked 10m couple of times but zero, no USA at all!!

Very very difficult to work 160m and my new antena for 80m really rocks (tnx
K0XG)!!

Now I wish I had played full time and SO2R!!!!

Never hear VE4 VE8 VY0 VY1.

CU NEXT one as CT6A...

73'S Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT