[3830] FW: [tdxs-list] N5XZ - ARRL DX CW score

Allen R. Brier britech at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 18 20:28:56 EST 2007

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Feb-07, 18-Feb-07

    Callsign Used : N5XZ

         Operator : N5XZ

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : 599 TX

             Name : Allen R. Brier

          Address : 1515 Windloch Lane

   City/State/Zip : Richmond, TX 77469

          Country : United States

        Team/Club : TEXAS DX SOCIETY

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   20CW      358         358       1074        87

   15CW      225         224        672        74

   10CW       30          30         90        15

 Totals      613         612       1836       176

    Final Score = 323136 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established

 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best

 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date ______________   Signed _____________________________  Call

Allen Ross Brier, N5XZ SET

BriTech Systems Incorporated

NICET Fire Alarm Level IV

NICET Sp. Hazards / Sprinkler Systems Level I

1515 Windloch Lane

Richmond, Texas 77469-2553

(281) 342-1590

(281) 342-0940 (FAX)