[3830] ARRLDX CW VO1MP SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 19 16:20:24 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NL

   10:    9     4
-------------------
Total: 1152   314  Total Score = 1,085,184

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Another  ARRL DXCW  in the books .... unfortunately too many other distractions
and  to give a full effort...The To Do list  for antennas  and equipment gets
longer and longer each week ... spent Friday climbing up and down  three of my
four towers in Minus 6 or 7 degree temperatures .....
Alos I am currently renovating Kitchen area of house  so ... these travails
took me into my Garage area and my Electric Saw Table bench where I narrowly
missed severing one of my  left hand finger tips ....
Not a big  deal cause I can use keyboard to send cw anyway .  right ?
Wrong  !!!   No computer generated keyboard cw so now I had to decide if I type
better with my left hand or right .....    left hand finger tips still bandaged

so that meant cw paddle with left hand and keyboard logging with Right hand
.... so all of these  issues combined might account for my sloppy  sending and
so many repeats by me ....
Anyway that's my story and I'm sticking with it hi !
As always  ARRL CW  Contest    fun  game  ... absolutely my favourite contest
... Hopefully winter does not remove or undo some of my recent antenna work
and can be QRV for ssb portion ..
so C'Y'ALL NEXT ONE  GLWCDR   Thanks for qsos and qsys
73 Gus VO1MP