[3830] ARRLDX CW UA9CDC(@UA9CLB) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 22 14:01:54 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: UA9CDC
Operator(s): UA9CDC
Station: UA9CLB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

  160:    1     1
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  499   113  Total Score = 168,483

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Equipment used - ORION 1, IC775, PA, 160m - Vertical + 4 bevereges 320m long,
80m - 3el @ 40m + same bevereges, 40m - 4 over 4 the top is at 50m, 20m - 5
over 7 the top is at 50m, 15m - 8 el @ 40m, 10m - 8 el @ 40m BAND pass filters,
DXdoubler
Software - TRlog
It turned out to be DXing rather then contesting. There were several relatively
strong NA stations that could not hear me with the above setup. K1LZ was one of
the loudest on 80m. WA5VGI was the loudest Long Pass on 80m. VE1ZZ was the only
QSO on 160m. I have some MP3 files. As soon as I find some FTP to put them I
will post the URL on CQ contest reflector.

73, Igor UA9CDC