[3830] NAQP RTTY K5YAC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 25 15:01:31 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K5YAC
Operator(s): K5YAC
Station: K5YAC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Owasso, Oklahoma

   15:   19     5
   10:    1     0
-------------------
Total:  338   106  Total Score = 35,828

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Team:

Comments:

Kind of slow at the start.  Didn't seem to be a lot of activity for much of the
afternoon.  I did manage to work a few on 15 and picked up PY2DN on 10M.
Camped out on 20 until around 5PM local.  Later in the evening things picked up
a bit on 40 and 80, and that is where it got pretty fun for me.  Lots of action
at times.  I was planing to hang it up around 8PM, but picked up 50 Qs real
quick and decided to stay in till the end.

Only worked 42 states.  Are there any ops in North Dakota?  hi hi

Glad I stuck it out, had a real good time.

Mark

TS-850
Rigblaster Pro
HF6V Vertical
N1MM Logger - this is a great program... check it out.