[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO single Op LP

Gordon LaPoint n1mgo at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 07:25:38 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA FN42

   15:   37	 14
Total:  445    132  Total Score = 58,740

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: MARA Dablers

Comments:  Again This was great fun!!   Where was ND and
VT, among some of the states I missed.
I tried SO2R, using an IC-756P2 and and old Kenwood TS-
440SAT, with 500hz filter.  What a difference in the
radios!!  Sure missed the better filters when using the
Kenwood!  Need better antennas!

Some of the local Ham Club members decided to do a Team
entry this year, hence the MARA Dablers!  MARA is
Montachusett Amateur Radio Association (W1GZ club call).

Software: WriteLog
Radios: IC-756P2, TS-440SAT
Antennas: Wires, 40mtr loop, 15mtr dipole, G5RV type
dipole.

Everything worked flawless, lots of Fun, thanks to all
that worked me!
Love these short contest formats!
Not as many unusual names as I have seen in the past, and
no one called me Bambi!!  Must have cleaned out their
files, I used that name from VT one year, when we were
Multi 2, at a hunting camp in the Green Mountains!

Gordon - N1MGO