[3830] UBA CW ON5KQ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 26 01:50:47 EST 2007

                    UBA DX Contest, CW

Call: ON5KQ
Operator(s): ON5KQ
Station: ON5KQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: jo10os

   20:   20     7
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  187    57  Total Score = 25,479

Only very short partissipation.
Tuned a bit on 80m with my 21m vertical on local saturday evening. I am
surprised that others can hear me with the 80m antenna, when working 40m and
20m... there must be 20db lost in the coax with SWR of 100:1 ...hi

Station here at home is far far from ready. There is a lot of work to do in
coming spring and summer. My 40m contest station, 60km from here, is down due
to the damage of storm Kiryll - will need major rebuild as well.

Running 100wtts from FT-1000MP to my 21m vertical
Best DX: RW0AJ calling me with great signal beating EU-pile-up ! Congrats, they
had a great signal from Krasnoyarsk region...

Ulli, ON5KQ