[3830] NCQP PA3ARM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 26 07:18:00 EST 2007

                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: PA3ARM
Operator(s): PA3ARM
Station: PA3ARM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:   19     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   19     0  Mults = 16  Total Score = 912

Startingposition:
13 new ones to work yet in NC fer mi USA-CA  es it seemed ages ago since I wkd
a new one there. Mi last QP contact dated back from 2003 anyhow. Was aware of
Ron's (AA4S) route which included 5 new ones in his first 6 to drive through.
First hour only cpd "aurora" type sigs es only cpd Jeffrey (NY4N) weak.
After 18.00Z though the sigs suddenly popped out of the receiver es when Ron
appeared on 20m es signed ASHe I realised he had indeed a vy optimistic plan
(Tks God) . Wkd all the 5 new ones es after Burke as the last his sigs vanished
into the noise (was not in fer 40m after 2 tiring contest weekends in mi belt).
Also wkd DURham as nr 6 but missed NY4N in STOkes (probably) bcuz of an
interfering stn which started clg CQ.
A party only fer 3 hours which I will not forget.
TKS RON !! es tks Jeffrey es all other stns I wkd, in particular also the K4CZ
stn.
Cu in 2008
Harry