[3830] TBDC W7WHY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 1 01:24:16 EST 2007

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): ~3

Total:  QSOs = 51  Total Score = 588

Only got to play a few hours in this one with all the HNY stuff going on.  Band
conditions seemed a lot worse than in the last 160 contest.  Called a lot of
loud stations that just couldn't hear me.  But, surprised a the good ears of
some of the stations out there.  Working LP is bad enough, couldn't even
imagine trying this with QRP :-)  I need an amp for this band bad.  73 and HNY
to all.  See 'ya in the Roundup.
Tom W7WHY

FT-840 100 watts with inverted 'L'.  No beverages, the homeless people keep
stealing my wire.  Lost 2 antennas down in the woods behind the house.  At
least they didn't steal the coax!!