[3830] RTTY Roundup K3MQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 7 19:31:45 EST 2007

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K3MQ
Operator(s): K3MQ
Station: K3MQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Delaware

Total: 1034  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 50  Total Score = 111,672

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My first Roundup and first major rtty contest. Lots of fun other than I had a
software glitch which had my computer and rig fighting one another. May have a
few band log errors to deal with.

I had set a goal of 1000 q's, 100,000 points, and 100 mults which I hit with
abt 60 minutes to go. I spent the last hour s&p, looking for mults, and trying
to make sure all the PVRC guys had Delaware in the log.

Got all states except for Delaware - was I the only Delaware op in the test?

Rig: Icom 756 ProII, AL-811H amp, 2-el 5-bd quad, and jungle of wire antennas.
Hoping to go SO2R as soon as I get the software glitches ironed out.

Go PVRC!