[3830] RTTY Roundup K0UK Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 7 20:20:47 EST 2007

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 6hrs

Total:  487  State/Prov = 30  Countries = 18  Total Score = 34,090

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I want to thanks the following local GMCC hams for help. Carson WA0RSX, Ralph
K0RFD, Bob K0BX, Denis AA0YX for all there help and support. It was a struggle
but did get the RigBlaster Plus working with the FT1000D plus used N1MM and
MMTTY.
 This was my first experience with RTTY. It was fun and the xyl said it sure is
quiet like cw Hi..Didnt get to work the entire contest at all but did work some
and this coming just before our trip to Ca..
Again thanks to all who worked me and sorry if I was fumble fingers.Plus not
sure how to find state/prov and country total in N1MM oh well lots to
learn....PTL God Bless, bill K0UK