[3830] RTTY Roundup KL7DX(@KL7FH/AL1G) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 7 20:55:52 EST 2007

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KL7DX
Operator(s): AL1G, KL7FH
Station: KL7FH/AL1G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  350  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 14  Total Score = 20,300

WOW..Not a single EU station worked. This has to be the lowest score we have
ever had in this contest. The Ja's were in low numbers as well. The bands were
very bad up here and nothing on 80m. I did see some Kl7's working CW in the mid
day to EU but nothing on rtty. We had very poor condx to the east coast. Thanks
to all for you patience for the signals from the east were very weak at times.
I tried to work you Andy "VE9DX" but you didn't hear me. We lost 40m early in
the evening and it never opened up all night! The Aurora was nice
though....NOT! I hate the Northern Lights! Well nothing like the 2002 RTTYRU
(we won DX M/S)....maybe in 5 more years we can beat our best score! Thanks
again to all and I hope you have a very good 2007! CYA in NAQP CW!
Alex, KU1CW nice job! CYA`at Dayton?
73
Frank KL7FH and Corliss AL1G