[3830] RTTY Roundup VA2UP(VE2FBD) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 8 17:32:17 EST 2007

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VE2FBD
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Montreal

Total:  814  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 54  Total Score = 87,912

Variable cndx but cannot complain. First contest using the new callsign...I like
it!! Find that operating skills are globally getting better and that's nice.
Just one thing: do work the DUPES, everybody wins...5 seconds to work'em and
get the points or 20 seconds to explain and get none...
Tnx for the Q's and everybody that worked me. Hope to see u all agn next time.
HNY!!!,  Fabi