[3830] RTTY Roundup VO1TTY(VO1HP) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 8 21:19:41 EST 2007

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VO1TTY
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: St.John's NF
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  140  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 29  Total Score = 8,680

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

To SU9FL ... tnx for the call on 15M for new RTTY country.
To VE1OP ... Scott called you couple'a times.

Wasn't really into it this year....too many other things going on.....
including 120 kmph winds that required the tower to be cranked down ....
....to the five stations I worked on 40M the antenna was on the ground!

Log on LoTW and eQSl.....some people may be seeing VO1HP QSL's in their inbox
on eQSL because I inadvertently uploaded the TTY log to that account using
DXKeeper.  Promise not to do that again.

73 Frank VO1HP