[3830] RTTY Roundup KE5OG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 8 21:59:47 EST 2007

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KE5OG
Operator(s): KE5OG
Station: KE5OG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total: 1139  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 40  Total Score = 107,066

It was a tough weekend in West Texas. Saturday was pretty good but Sunday
started slow, picked up then slowed down when 15 died. I must have seen a half
dozen mults go by when they and I were S&Ping. Europe was ok Sunday a.m. but I
left a lot of mults out there. My score was below last year and well below my
goal. I think it would be interesting to see a map of the propagation. It
seemed like those of us in the west were operating under totally different
conditions than those folks east of us. (I know...move) Conditions just weren't
as good as last year. Thanks for all the Q's though. The Roundup is "the"
contest. +