[3830] NAQP CW K4RO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 00:52:28 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

   10:    7     1
-------------------
Total: 1017   193  Total Score = 196,088

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Chattanooga

Comments:

QSOs are up, mults are down.  Not sure what I did wrong this time.
Probably should have called CQ on 15 meters more, but the footprint
seemed much smaller. Mult moving was very unsatisfactory. I can't
remember the last time I wasn't able to work W4OC on six bands.
(Don was hearing better than I was.) QRN was intense as the night
went on, and the short Beverages were used for about 90% of all of
the 160-80-40 QSOs.  TCG was out in force. Good to hear some of the
old gang back in action, as well as several new calls.  The NAQP
remains one of my favorite contests. Thanks for the QSOs and the QSYs.

73

-Kirk  K4RO