[3830] NAQP CW K5NZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 04:52:14 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: tx

  160:    0     0
   10:    7     5
-------------------
Total:  469   132  Total Score = 61,908

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Our M2 plans fell apart and with rain coming I talked myself into a SO.  Had my
best start ever and really wanted to finish this one then the cold front hit!
Rain static and crashes were steady +10-30 over.  Took all my off time in the
afternoon hoping it would pass but no luck.  Rained 5 inches over the next 4
hours.  Tried to get back on several times but just couldn't pull anyone out
except the really big signals and lighting was really bad here so decided
better to just QRT.  Thanks for all the QSY's!

nz