[3830] NAQP CW N1LN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 07:04:02 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

  160:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  699   145  Total Score = 101,355

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Let me start by looking back over the past 4 years.   I really missed the fun at
Mike's (K5NZ, aka: W5NN) and the M2 entry.   Oh well, time marches on.

This was my first NAQP from the new QTH.  Next time (not next week) I hope to
say it was my first NAQP from the new QTH with the new completed antenna farm
and entering as M2.

My start was less than exciting.  The little and low A3 just could not do much
on 15, and 20 was not much better. I actually think it was more related to not
having multiple beams already pointed in the various directions.  It was just
too slow to rotate so it just stayed WNW.  A big THANKS to the California crew
for making up 25% of my 15 and 20 mtr Qs.

I never had any good long runs, with my high 10 minute rate topping out at 148
and my best 60 minute rate at 110.  Not bad, just not consistent.

Oh well - I will give SSB a try next week.

73,
Bruce - N1LN