[3830] NAQP CW NE9U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 13:55:01 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  568   169  Total Score = 95,485

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: MWA #1

Comments:

Rig:  IC765
Antennas:  Cushcraft A4 @ 56 feet
           Cushcraft AP8 Vertical (acually inverted L due to ice storm...it
never popped back up!)..had to tune it through my tuner.
160 meter inverted L

Wow, I cant believe some of the scores on 3830 refector.  Not sure if its their
antennas, location, SO2R or what...probably a combination of all.  I havent had
time to set up the SO2R box I just bought from K0SR/W0ZT, but am not set up
antenna-wise to do it properly yet anyway...hopefully I'll finally get to my
antenna projects and get SO2R set up for next fall!

This is a fun contest.  Highlights were being called by a V3 on 160 and F5 on
80!

73
Scott  NE9U