[3830] NAQP CW NA4BW Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 15:46:11 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  325   115  Total Score = 37,375

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

20, 15 and 10 were very unproductive. Could not buy a multiplier. Listened and
called on 10 thru out the afternoon and did not hear a soul. Of course, 5 watts
probably got me a little past the back yard...I did coax N4GG to qsy and so I at
least avoid the goose egg. Thx Hal.

160 was amazing especially for 5 w into a 75m dipole. I figured a handful of
q's and a couple of multipliers, but great condx coupled with ops that were on
their game this year yeilded mults as far as ON, TX and PA. Thanks to VE3EJ,
K5BG and AA3B. See you next week from WW4LL M2. 73's Brian

I hope Ga. found your log on many bands as we had 5 teams registered.