[3830] NAQP CW WI0WA(N0AC) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 16:39:16 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WI0WA
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): <5

Total:  264   102  Total Score = 26,928

Club: Iowa Dx and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I decided to use the Iowa DX and Contest Club call, WI0WA in memory of Larry,
W0ETC, who died recently at too young of an age.

I set up N1MM logging program with the wrong contest as I found quickly. I was
also trying to send my scores to the live scores web site. After much confusion
and too much LID sending I found my problem. The activity seemed to be down at
my QTH. The noise was S9, which required many repeats. Thanks for all the
QSOS.

Bill N0AC