[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 20:19:08 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1063   192  Total Score = 203,520

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Ski Bums #1

Comments:

Fun contest with lots of good rate throughout.  Disappointed in my mults and
probably missed a bunch by not starting out on 15 meters.  Never did hear any
1's, 2's, or 3's on top band.

Special thanks to W0ETT for putting together three different teams of Grand
Mesa Contesters.  Colorado was well represented in this one!

I think I'm going to start using my middle name (Ken) :->.  Seems like it takes
forever to send my real name and it really slows down those second radio Q's.