[3830] NAQP CW KU4J(@W0UO) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 15 13:41:36 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KU4J
Operator(s): KU4J
Station: W0UO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  762   172  Total Score = 131,064

Club:

Team: Parker County Posse

Comments:

Thanks to Jim-W0UO for letting a nomad contester like me to use his station
while he was out of town!  Took a while to get use to the station and my first
attempt at SO2R was a bust.  I should have taken my off time early, because
apparently I missed the best part of 160m at the last hour.  Weather dealt us a
nasty hand with rain, lightning, and then ice!  Anyway it was FUN!!!