[3830] TBDC CU2JU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 18 19:57:30 EST 2007

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: CU2JU
Operator(s): CU2JU
Station: CU2JU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HM77
Operating Time (hrs): 7,30

Total:  QSOs = 104  Total Score = 918

Once again I managed to be active on my second TBDC. It was not easy again
100 watts and a longwire and a straight key is all I have, lots of patience.
Thanks to all who bared with me asking several times. This year I had a fair
low noise level, the problem is QRM, many people calling on top of others. I
kept changing frequency because of the "big guns" CQ'ing on top of me. Several
times I wasn't sure if it was me or my neighbor being called! Besides the
difficulty I had my fun and once again I think I beat some personal records and
got a few new ones. Thank You STEW TEAM and ALL who made it possible and fun!
Best Wishes from CU2JU, Ricardo.