[3830] NAQP SSB N0XB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 00:26:19 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N0XB
Operator(s): N0XB
Station: N0XB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Total:  676   163  Total Score = 110,188

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: MWA #2

Comments:

Man, 10 hours of a SSB contest makes one truly value CW! HI

Anyway, fun for all.  I enjoyed it.  I chose to operate just one radio today
given the short exchange, it's hard to work both rigs effectively.  Action was
pretty good all day, but I couldn't get any good runs going.  I think the
propagation to the midwest was less than great, as I listened to W9RE and K9NS
running them all the time.

Soap Box:  NUMBER 1:  People, learn to zero beat!  How hard is it?
NUMBER 2:  Are you guys SURE you're watt meter is right?  Can't beleive some
"100 watt" signals.  Number 3: People who change operators and change names for
the same call during the same contest? What's with that?

OK.  Hoping for 10 and 15 meters to return.

73 all