[3830] NAQP SSB K7RL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 03:23:25 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total: 1350   212  Total Score = 286,200

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

My deepest thanks to Tom (K7RI), Jack (W7JK), and Paul (KW7Y) for their
tremendous help repairing the recent storm damage to the station’s antennas.
It was a lot of work in the cold snowy weather, and I am extremely grateful for
their assistance.  It’s great to have the station whole again.

As for the contest, the raw score is down about 18K from 2006.  The highlights
were a 180+ hour on 15m at the start, and a 200+ hour on 40m.  I thought 1,500
Qs was a possibility until I ran into a propagation brick wall at about 03:30Z.
 40m got funky, 80m went flat, and 160m was a struggle to work back East.

Thanks to all the great operators for the Qs and another Saturday of NAQP fun.

73 de Mitch, K7RL