[3830] NAQP SSB WB8JUI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 10:44:04 EST 2007

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    6     3
-------------------
Total:  331   133  Total Score = 44,023

Club: Ohio Independent Contesters

Team:

Comments:

All QSOs S&P.

I checked 10 meters quite often and finally found a bit of activity (Texas -
S9+) there around 2310z.  The band continued to be open into at least Texas
until 0030z, but very little activity heard.  When I worked Bob W0BH (Kansas)
at 2335z on 15, he told me look for him on 28.496.  Nothing heard at that time,
but 2 minutes later, bingo!  Thanks for 6 bands Bob!

At 0559, my last QSO, I worked K5TR on 160 for 6 bands.  That's cutting it
pretty close.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.  Look forward to working everyone again next
weekend during the CQWW 160 CW contest.

73 - Rick WB8JUI