[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N1SZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 22:28:55 EST 2007

                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: N1SZ
Operator(s): N1SZ
Station: N1SZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM19ne
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:   7     3
    2:   9     3
  222:
  432:   4     3
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  20     9  Total Score = 216

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

WOW... it is nice to contest back on the East Coast again! It is also nice to
have almost constant activity on the bands. I truly was a "Limited" operation
this contest.  Having moved two months ago from Colorado, antennas at the QTH
just didn't happen for this one.  So I made due with what I had.  Ran this
contest QRP with an FT-817, a 6m Hamstick antenna and a 2m halo for both 2m and
432. Yea...pretty sad...I know...to top it off....they were inside!  Anyway,
thanks to all of the stations that worked my weak signal.  Special thanks to
KI3O and W4XP for their patience with my somewhat problematic keyer.
I hope to have a better station for next January.
73,
Jim, N1SZ