[3830] ARRL Jan VHF NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 23:01:17 EST 2007

                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM19

    6:  41      5
    2:  25      7
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  66     12  Total Score = 792

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I keep procrastinating and not getting my VHF/UHF antennas up in a permanent
position on my chimney...so every time a VHF contest rolls around, I either
throw in the towel before it starts, or erect a few antennas in a temporary
fashion.

This time, I only put up my 2 meter halo at about six feet on a pole.  For six
meters, I used my 80 meter inverted L.  It sitll worked just fine.

Best contact for the second straight year, W2KV giving me FN20 on 2 meters.
Honorable mention goes to K8GUN, who always finds me on 2 meters when I'm
calling CQ to give me FM09.

Hope to see some of you in the CQ 160 CW this weekend.

73 Jamie NS3T