[3830] CQ160 CW NN3W Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 28 09:18:14 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  QSOs = 159  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 0  Total Score = 12,744

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Was going to get serious with a balloon vertical or inverted L, but decided
against it at the last moment.  Used my 80 meter quad - with the tuner -
instead.  Didn't work so well.

On saturday, I reworked my 40 meter delta loops.  Got on for the contest and
found that moving the 40 meter delta seemed to decouple the 80 meter quad, and
I could no longer tune the 80 meter quad on 160... Oh well.