[3830] CQ160 CW K7RE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 28 13:03:57 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7RE
Operator(s): K7RE
Station: K7RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

Total:  QSOs = 695  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 8  Total Score = 98,280

Decided not too kill myself this time out, so quit each night when the rates got
very low.  Some southern DX worked, andwas able to give out lot's of SD mults.,
 Total time around 14 hours.  Tough to score high compared to others on the east
coast of the US who can work many more mults. from EU.
Exasperating that I never heard WY, the eastern border of that state is only 7
miles away from this QTH! Amazing results
the first night,  In first 2 hours I had 44 states and provinces,  and 143
QSO's in the log with VP5 and VP9.  Who says
that one can't work all states in one weekend?  (Except for
WY of course!).