[3830] CQ160 CW N6RO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 29 00:03:39 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  QSOs = 567  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 24  Total Score = 137,840

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time due to music jobs and other conflicts. Made less than half of my
2005 score.  Quiet band condx but no continental EU QSOs.  Operated in spurts
Saturday night hoping to catch an EU opening to the far west coast:  If there
was one, I missed it! Got 37 JAs on Saturday AM, missed the action Sunday AM.

Mults (missed the usual Maritimes, NWT and VE4):
3W      CN      EA8     In      La      Mt      Nv      Pa      Tn      Va
Ab      CT3     Fl      JA      Ma      Nc      Ny      Pe      Tx      Vt
Al      CU      Ga      KH6     Md      Nd      Oh      Qc      UA9     Wa
Ar      Ca      HL      KL      Me      Ne      Ok      Ri      Ut      Wi
Az      Co      HP      KP2     Mi      Nh      On      Sc      V3      Wv
BY      Ct      Ia      KP4     Mn      Nj      Or      Sd      VP5     Wy
Bc      Dc      Id      Ks      Mo      Nm      PJ2     Sk      VP9     XE
CE      De      Il      Ky      Ms      Ns      PY      T32     VR      ZL