[3830] CQ160 CW EY8MM Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 29 01:31:42 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EY8MM
Operator(s): EY8MM
Station: EY8MM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Tajikistan
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 683  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 69  Total Score = 467,784

Club: ATCC

Comments:

Excellent experience as usual. Finaly managed to operate in this contest after
few years QRT.

Used IC775DSP + ACOM 2000
Vert. Polarized 2 elements (VP2E)
Vertical Quad North-South
Vertical Quad East-West
3 Beverages (320 m to EU/NA, 200 m to VK and NA LP, 150 m to JA)

Due to radar jamming in BY - low activity from Japan. I was operating part
time. Alex EY8CQ operated about 30% of the time chasing new ones.

I decided to pay attention to NA qso and New Ones this year so got Cluster as a
second Op.

Poor condition to USA.

Highlights:

1. Super signal from NP4A but no qso.
2. Excellent signals from KV4FZ, VY2ZM, PJ2T, ST2A and good RX.
3. Award for best RX goes to UA2F team operated as CN2A.
4. Thanks for comming back to my CQ: 9N7JO, 3W3A, XU7ACY, 9K2HN, EA8EA,
ZA/Z35M, YA/LY1Y and many others.
5. Great number of super operators. Can't list them all.

Missed about 10 mults which I heard: IS0, GW, GU, NP4, YB, BY, VR2, DU, ZL, VK
and KC1XX.

Worked 12 NA right after the contest.

73 and CU on Top!

Nodir Tursun-Zadeh