[3830] CQ160 CW K1LT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 29 10:17:57 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K1LT
Operator(s): K1LT
Station: K1LT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Carroll, Ohio

Total:  QSOs = 1063  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 68  Total Score = 424,434

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed poor Friday night, and much more normal Saturday
night.  I'm still looking for these conditions that are alleged to
occur at the solar minimum.

I enjoyed a short run of Europeans from about 0700 to 0745.

I worked JA0QNJ Saturday morning for my first ever JA QSO on 160.  One
would think after 35 years of 160 contesting that I would have worked
a JA before.  Technically, K1LT has worked JA before, but K8ND was
always the operator.

I worked T32MO on ESP, so I'll be surprised if I'm actually in his
log.

HC1HC was the surprise caller.

Missed easy multipliers 8P9NX and PJ5NA.

Stumbled across 7X0RY during the last hour.  Hope he was able to copy
"OH".

>From the breakdown file:

WAS, WAC, and 2/3 DXCC

 2 point QSOs: 866
 5 point QSOs: 72
10 point QSOs: 125

N America:      936      936 (88%)
S America:        8        8 (0%)
   Europe:      106      106 (9%)
   Africa:        5        5 (0%)
     Asia:        2        2 (0%)
  Oceania:        6        6 (0%)

CT    18        AR    7         WI    25
MA    24        LA    6         CO    14
ME    4         MS    4         IA    12
NH    14        NM    5         KS    11
RI    8         OK    4         MN    25
VT    6         TX    33        MO    17
NJ    30        CA    34        NE    3
NY    45        AZ    12        ND    2
DC    2         ID    2         SD    2
DE    4         MT    3         NS    1
MD    26        NV    4         QC    10
PA    51        OR    10        ON    35
AL    16        UT    6         SK    2
FL    35        WA    18        AB    3
GA    29        WY    1         BC    5
KY    5         MI    35        NB    1
NC    25        OH    68        YT    1
SC    8         WV    12        PEI   2
TN    40        IL    35        NF    3
VA    40        IN    21

Missed LB, MB and NWT

5B    1         GJ    1         OH0   2         VP5   1
6Y    1         GM    4         OK    7         VP9   1
7X    1         GW    1         OM    5         XE    1
9A    3         HA    2         ON    2         YO    1
9H    1         HB    1         OZ    1         YU    2
CE    1         HC    1         PA    1         YV    1
CN    1         HK    1         PJ2   1         Z7    1
CT    1         HP    1         PY    3         ZL    2
CT3   1         I     5         S5    6
CU    1         IT9   1         SM    5
DL    15        JA    1         SP    3
EA    4         KH6   3         ST    1