[3830] CQ160 CW W0GG Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 29 11:13:19 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0GG
Operator(s): W0GG,K8FC,K7TD
Station: W0GG

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Florissant,Colorado

Total:  QSOs = 794  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 25  Total Score = 158,670

Club: Pike's Peak DX Group

Comments:

Overall Propagation to our Colorado QTH seemed was not as good as last year. Out
west here we seemed to be caught in the quiet middle between postings to the
north and south of us. Add to that a few mysterious shunt-fed tower issues
dealt with in the deep snow and cold weather to help our circulation. Maybe we
will try the quarter-wave balloon next year. Worked 25 DX stations. Missed 6
Canadian provinces. Nevertheless, this contest is always a great time and 160
meters is the best!