[3830] CQ160 CW K2DB Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 29 12:09:43 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K2DB
Operator(s): K2DB
Station: K2DB

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NNY
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 327  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 7  Total Score = 49,277

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Assn

Comments:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally ran a remote operation contest
from the home computer and used the equipment at Hickory Lake.

160 CQWW CW Test

It was a blast, I used Writelog, via logmein.com to control the station. It was
a lot of fun. I got disconnected a few times,

Conditions were great, ended up running 100 watts to a 160 meter inverted vee
at 51 feet.

327 QSO’s, 54 sections and 7 DX contacts. Really proud of getting KH7X in HI
and picked up T32 in E. Kirabati,

73 de Paul K2DB