[3830] CQ160 CW K4PI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 30 08:46:19 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K4PI
Operator(s): K4PI
Station: K4PI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bowdon, GA

Total:  QSOs = 1320  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 56  Total Score = 484,158

Club: Southeastern DX Club

Comments:

Equip-FT1000MP->Alpha 76PA->1400 W out-> 4 Square with 90 ft verticals top load
So crowded I normally only answered stations that called within +/- 50 hz as
any further out you would be hearing the stations calling the stations on
either side of you.  Often the timing was just right making you think they were
calling you.  I'm sure I missed many that were off freq.  The 250 hz filter with
roofing filter and everything else on narrow made it livable.   Missed working
any new ones but seemed a lot worked the ST2.